Hi Maxim,

Regarding your first question, the use of afterTestsStopped is not enough
to stop all nodes, since each individual test (method) can start custom set
of notes during its operation, and this very test should stop all those
nodes. If you delegate closing to afterTestsStopped this will affect only
last test (method). Nodes that survive between tests can affect successive
tests.

> Hello,
>
> I've made some research about this problem and i think that in general we
> should move stopAllGrids method in GridAbstractTest class to
> afterTestsStopped method with some changes. Am I right?
>
> Also, I have a question about stopAllGrids(boolean cancel) this "cancel"
> argument. Why in some cases we should interrupt ComputeJob and in some
> cases shouldn't? For example here:
> IgniteBaselineAffinityTopologyActivationTest#afterTest
> we call method stopAllGrids(false) this way. Why not "true" argument
> instead?
>

> --
Best regards,
  Andrey Kuznetsov.