I’ve updated instructions correspondingly: it seems that redirect from https to
https requires more complicated rules, which I will try to introduce in next
release (2.6).
Currently we should use http, i. e. ignite.list should be look like this: deb
http://apache.org/dist/ignite/deb/ apache-ignite main