HI all,

+1 for "table" from me. For me "table" has several benefits:
1. It's common and consequently easy to explain and understand.
2. It's quite universal. One can worry that "table" does not describes
key-value storage well.
    I don't see any problem here, because Hash Table data structure
contains "table" word it it's name.
    Also DHT comes to mind. Internally we have GridDhtCache class. So it's
already a "table".

Regarding multiple QueryEntities in single cache. Correct me if I am wrong,
but currently we do not recommend to use them.

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin