On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 5:18 AM David Harvey <syssoft...@gmail.com> wrote:

> We had a terminology agreement early on where we agreed to call them
> caches, but we still call them tables anyway.
>
> When I finally understood how you could have multiple tables in a single
> cache,  I tried to find example use cases, but couldn't.  Is there even a
> test with multiple queryEntities?

Multiple types per cache should still be supported, but I would definitely
advise against using it. Table per cache is much cleaner. On top of that,
Ignite has a notion of cache-groups, so you should combine all caches that
have identical configurations into one group. This will save you space and
make things faster.

D.