One more thing I want to emphasize here. We can't just remove messages, it
_must_ be sent to some list, which is why we need some additional list,
e.g. notifications@ for this.

So only one option to proceed here is to run a formal vote on list creation
and redirection of github/gitbox messages to a new list.