Hello, Denis.

> Nickolay, as for that fork which is in GG codebase - GridGain is a major
> contributor and maintainer but the others are welcomed to send
> pull-requests.

Can we make this fork maintained by Ignite Community?

With all respect to Grid Gain as an author of Apache Ignite I don't like when
some huge dependencies
(incompatible with community-driven analogue) belongs to the enterprise.

This leads us to the situation when Grid Gain will decide which features will
be added to the SQL engine and which not.