Ivan,

* About Service Grid:
Yes, we discussed that old service grid implementation
(GridServiceProcessor) should be removed in 3.0, now it is marked as
obsolete.
This was in the list, maybe it was lost during formatting.

Also, a class `ServiceConfiguration` should be moved to common package
of configurations: 'org.apache.ignite.configuration' it will bring to
change of API.

* About JSR107:
I thought that JSR107 compliance is one of the advantages of Ignite,
at least in In-Memory mode.
I'm not sure why we should drop it.

--
Best Regards, Vyacheslav D.