I wouldn't kick off dozens of voting discussions. Instead, the content on
the wiki page needs to be cleaned and rearranged. This will make the
content readable and comprehensible. I can do that.

Next, let's ask the user community for an opinion. After reviewing and
incorporating the latter we can do one more dev list discussion with the
last call for opinions. Next, will be the voting time. If there is a
feature someone from the dev list is against of removing, then we can start
a separate vote for it later. But let's get into those cases first.

-
Denis