Absolutely, at this moment ML visa is not includes the new Checkstyle
checker (but it includes licences and javadocs) I support that common
things like checkstyle and licences should be separated from local visa for
different modules and should be run every time

Thanks for reverting, Dmitry, I'll create new PR correctly and check it via
common approach