Hi Ivan, Ilya, Igniters,

I would like this release would be as minimal as possible.

According to dates proposed we could freeze scope at 12.08, 4 days is more
than enough to stand up and say, ‘Hey, I have an urgent fix’. But it is
also ok for me if we decide to have more relaxed dates.

For now, I suppose the following fixed should be cherry-picked:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-11767 (Blocker)
GridDhtPartitionsFullMessage retains huge maps on heap in exchange history

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-10451 (Major Bug) .NET:
Persistence does not work with custom affinity function

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-9562 (Critical Bug) Destroyed
cache that resurrected on an old offline node breaks PME

But I will continue to research JIRA.

Sincerely,

Dmitriy Pavlov