Hi,

Thanks to everyone, who participated in the discussion.

I would like to wait also fix for

and discussion results for that issue:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/498a14b3971950a45ef57f45cc23d2438ce1afba000b586e230927bf@%3Cdev.ignite.apache.org%3E

Since some issues are still open, we'll probably move some dates forward,
but it seems we managed to discuss scope before scope freeze.

I consider now the scope is frozen - no new feature can be added to the
scope of 2.7.6. We're entering the rampdown phase.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

See https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Release+Process for
more details.