Hello!

I want to point out that I didn't change this location (current dir). It
was already implemented when I raised this issue, the only change I did was
to swap current dir/work to current dir/ignite/work to avoid confusion
whose work dir that is.

I also communicated this to you all in ML when I discovered that current
dir is used.

I think that current dir is actually *well defined* when starting a
project. A project is expected to be started from the same dir, and all
"Run..." dialogs usually allow specifying that one.

For embedded scenarios, you definitely not want work dir from two different
Ignite-using tools to interfere. For embedded scenarios, you should only
expect that current dir is writable.

Even after these considerations, it's too late to change that because
people don't expect this dir to move with every release of Ignite, and we
already did it once.

Regards,
--
Ilya Kasnacheev