Hi Denis,

Yep, I understand the scope of the ticket, but... I think it is not a good
idea to merge partly implemented feature(s) into the master branch.
Especially, at this moment. We are at the stage of preparing a new release
and I doubt that all improvements, tests (unit tests, integration tests,
and performance tests) can be implemented before the release branch is cut
off.
Personally, I would prefer to create an epic/feature branch for these
activities. In that case, we can implement a feature step by step and merge
it into the master branch once all components are covered.

> But, sure, we should execute any user-defined code in the sandbox on a
remote node. Feel free to create issues.
will do.

Thanks,
S.