Folks,

We should avoid heavy merges if possible.
I'm ok with IEP to keep tasks properly, but strictly against all-in-one
"+27000,-18200" merges.
This task implements Sandbox (API + core) which covered by tests and by
some integrations with existing components, which is enough to merge.
The most important thing here is that we will be able to speed-up Sandbox
coverage development once its core menged to the master.