Alexey, if I understand correctly, Ilya does not suggest to pre-built
binaries, just to ship it with configure script pre-generated, which
is a common practice for autotools packages. Building will be still
required for the user, but there will be less requirements and
possible errors during build.

I like the idea. Let's do this.

Best Regards,
Igor