Alexey,

Why do you think delaying of historical rebalance (on BLT node join)
for particular cache groups is not the real world use case? Probably
the same topic may be started on user-list to collect more use cases
from real users.

In general, I support reducing the number of available rebalance
configuration parameters, but we should do it really carefully.
I can also propose - rebalanceOrder param for removing.