Hi, Alexei!

CacheConfiguration#getRebalanceDelay was extremely useful for the
caches backed by @CacheLocalStore to prevent rebalancing during full
cluster startup/shutdown.
But @CacheLocalStore annotation is deprecated also.

I think "rebalancing delay" stuff might be useful for replicated
cached to have a gap for administrators to switch load for example.

--
Best Regards, Vyacheslav D.