Alexey,

> All scenarios where rebalanceDelay has meaning are handled by baseline
> topology now.

Can you, please, provide more details here e.g. the whole list of
scenarios where rebalanceDelay is used and how these handled by
baseline topology?

Actually, I doubt that it covers exactly all the cases due to
rebalanceDelay is a "per cache group property" rather than "baseline"
is meaningful for the whole topology.