Pavel, thanks,

I enjoyed reading the blog, crystal clear and straight to the point! Please
consider these several items that might strengthen the article a bit:

   - I would use "thick client" as a term instead of the "classic client"
   (and mention that Ignite.NET client is a thick one). The thick client is
   already a coined term that based on my observations are used a lot by dev
   and user communities. Also, you might add some differences of thick vs.
   thin taking from this page -

https://www.gridgain.com/docs/latest/installation-guide/deployment-modes#thick-vs-thin-clients
   - Should we mention that presently partition-awareness doesn't handle
   topology changes automatically (partition map won't be updated on the
   client-side)? This might be a blocker for some users.
   - Excited to read about the cross-platform support, that's huge! Now I
   can run Ignite.NET easily on my Mac OS machine. I would insert a reference
   to updated documentation pages that explain how to start with Ignite.NET on
   various platforms.

Hope, you will find this helpful, thanks for helping with project promotion!

-
Denis