Guys,

Is there a chance to squeeze the fix for the following issue in:
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-13306#>?
The issue makes the CPU load metric show -1 on Java 11. This is a quite
important metric, and this bug makes it harder to configure its monitoring.
Mirza, who's currently working on this issue says that he'll be able to
finish working on it today or tomorrow.

What do you think?

Denis