Hi Everyone,

I looked at the documentation tasks for Ignite 2.9 [1] and noticed that some of them were being worked on. I'll take a look at the other tickets (unassigned or assigned to me). I hope I'll have enough time to finish them by the time of the release.

-Artem

[1]: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Apache+Ignite+2.9#ApacheIgnite2.9-Documentationtasksforimportantfeaturesimplementedin2.9