Igniters,

I would like to kick off a discussion regarding Ignite 3.0. Ignite 2.0
exists for more than 3 years now and we've already collected a significant
list [1] of changes that we would like to have, but cannot implement
without breaking compatibility.

I think it's time to start planning for the next major release and
discussing what should be included. I've already gathered some information
and feedback, and have some thoughts on how to approach this. In the next
few days, I will put everything into a Wiki page and will share it once
this is done. Stay tuned!

I'm willing to drive the 3.0 activities going forward as well.

In the meantime, if there are any immediate thoughts or ideas, please feel
free to join the thread and share them.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Apache+Ignite+3.0+Wishlist

Regards,