Hi Valentin

Thank you for sharing and starting the thread. I am thinking if it will be
a good idea to have a virtual meet setup to discuss on the release
planning.

It will help to learn more individual features to be added and also to
understand about features that have been deprecated and scheduled for
removal in Ignite 3.0 release. Also it will help community member to
connect in real time and ask questions and share feedback.

Regards,
Saikat