RPM/DEB will be easy to refactor that way —internal dependency management will
help with that.

We can start with simple task — divide package into at least the following
modules:
 — apache-ignite: slim package with only necessary runtime libs and scripts
(just like slim binary)
 — apache-ignite-optional: package with optional libs
 — apache-ignite-benchmarks
 — apache-ignite-examples
 — apache-ignite-platforms

Later, we can further modularise apache-ignite-optional into per-lib package
and add support for extensions that are now in separate repository.

Everything will be stored at Apache Bintray in correct repository layout and
benefit from corresponding package management systems to install.

Also, for packages, I'd like to introduce version into naming, i.e. future
package should have name like apache-ignite3-3.0.0 — that should allow to have
both AI 2.X and AI 3.X the same time which can help users to migrate between
major versions faster.