Hi Michael,

In the Example Cacheable Object you are using @CachePut, @Cacheable
annotations and @CacheInvalidate annotations and I was trying to understand
when user use these annotation then what would be the underlying Ignite
operation that will happen? and how those operations are performed?

An example like when user call this below method then how the result of
getValue is cached?

@Cacheable
    int getValue(String name) {
        return counters.computeIfAbsent(name, { 0 })
    }

Regards,
Saikat