Hi Ivan,

The documentation for Ignite 2.9 is kept here: https://github.com/apache/ignite/tree/IGNITE-7595/docs

There is a readme file with instructions. You can make a pull request to this branch. However, the installation instruction for Ignite C++ hasn't been created yet. If you want, you can create the "Setting up Ignite for C++" page by copying this [1] from readme.io and updating it with your changes.

-Artem

[1] https://apacheignite-cpp.readme.io/docs/getting-started-1#building-from-source