Looks beautiful and easy to use, thanks, Artem! Could you please add the
following copyright to the footer of the pages?

*© 2020 The Apache Software Foundation.*
*Apache, Apache Ignite, the Apache feather and the Apache Ignite logo are
either registered trademarks or trademarks of The Apache Software
Foundation. *
*Privacy Policy*

-
Denis