Hello, guys!

We finally have some benchmark results. Looks like there is more than one
commit with a performance drop. Detected drops for those commits only
slightly higher than measurement error, so it was hard to find them and we
are not completely sure we found them all and found them right.

Drops detected:
2-3% drop on commit 99b0e0143e0 (IGNITE-13060 Tracing: initial
implementation)
2-3% drop on commit 65c30ec6947 (IGNITE-12568 MessageFactory is refactored
in order to detect registration of message with the same direct type)

The total drop we have on our environment - 7-8% and perhaps there is
something else here (benchmarks still in progress, I will write if we find
more suspected commits).

Ivan Artiukhov, can you please recheck mentioned above commits on your
environment?