Pavel,

I believe uLong values beyond 2^63 can't be treated correctly for now
(WHERE x > y may return wrong results)

I think we could make "true" support for unsigned types, but they will have
limitations on the Java side.
Thus, the one will not be able to map uint64 to Java long primitive, but to
BigInteger only.
As for indices, we could read uint64 to Java long, but treat negative
values in a different way to preserve correct ordering.

These limitations will affect only mixed environments when .Net and Java
used to access the data.
Will this solution address your issues?

--
Best regards,