Hi, Igniters.

We all know that the current QueryEntity API is not convenient and needs to
be reworked.
So, I'm glad to share PR [1] with schema configuration public API for
Ignite 3.0.

New schema configuration uses Builder pattern, which looks more comfortable
to use.

In the PR you will find a 'schema' package with the API itself, and a draft
implementation in 'internal' sub-package,
and a test that demonstrates how the API could be used.

Please note:

* Entrypoint is 'SchemaBuilders' class with static factory methods.
* The implementation is decoupled and can be easily extracted to separate
module if we decide to do so.
* Some columns types (e.g. Date/Time) are missed, they will be added lately
in separate tickes.
* Index configuration extends marker interface that makes possible to
implement indexes of new types in plugins.
Hopfully, we could add a persistent geo-indices support in future.
* Supposedly, current table schema can be changed via builder-like
structure as it is done if JOOQ project. See 'TableModificationBuilder' for
details.
I'm not sure 'SchemaTable' should have 'toBuilder()' converter for that
purpose as it is a Schema Manager responsibility to create mutator objects
from the current schema,
but implementing the Schema manager is out of scope and will be designed
within the next task.
* Interfaces implementations are out of scope. I did not intend to merge
them right now, but for test/demostration purposes.

It is NOT the final version and some may be changed before the first
release of course.
For now, we have to agree if we can proceed with this approach or some
issues should be resolved at first.

Any thoughts or objections?
Are interfaces good enough to be merged within the current ticket?

--
Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov