Hello Petr,

Can you please assist with configuring the Release Teamcity suite that
has been changed for 2.x a month ago? These changes haven't been
discussed on the dev-list, so I'm not familiar with them.

I've faced several issues:
- the default role for Apache Ignite 2.x (Release) suite is `Agent
manager`, however, it seems the right value is `Project developer and
queue manager`. I've looked through the documentation pages and
doesn't get an idea of how it can be changed.
- there was an issue with the Releases_ApacheIgniteMain_GitBoxIgnite
that throws `429 too many requests` exception each time a new list of
branches is fetched. I've changed the poll interval to 180 sec
(default value 60 sec), however, this change doesn't look good from my
side. What should I do here?