From: ???? Sheng Wu <wu.sh...@foxmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2019 4:53:00 AM
To: dev; dev
Subject: Re: Do we have a plan to release the first normal version of IoTDB
this month?

Hi.

Release note should be kept in master or further codes, I think. Users may be
interesting in the changes of old versions, in order to choose right version.
And, make sense to create a new branch to do release, and versiob update. You
could make the version to 0.9.0-snapshot, after the release branch created.

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin