Hi,

Agree. I once wanted to maintain a branch called `dev`, so we can submit
PRs to the `dev` branch, and then merge `dev` into `master`.. (actually
`dev` branch exists on github repo now...)

But I find that it seems the branch does not have effect... Normally, If a
PR pass all CI test (if the CI test is enough complete), then if we merge
it into the master, we can guarantee the master is also stable.. So I do
not maintain the dev branch anymore..

Best,

Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University