Hi all,

This topic was recently discussed at [1]. Actually, we have discussed the
same topic one year ago, see [2] and [3].

I resubmit this discussion because we notice that Chinese users are hard to
access JIRA. They have to use VPN while many normal users have no ability
to do that.
I think it is a block to popularize IoTDB.

However, JIRA has its advantages such like release management, as mentioned
by Willem Jiang.

So,  do we open Github Issue and guide users to submit issues to github?
and close JIRA or not?

Please show your opinions and I think we can have a vote after discussion.

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/05141abc6a12aed160ae9ee880c7a76c78992a5340608982439e8474%40%3Cdev.iotdb.apache.org%3E
[2]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/40d36806321ab409ecb4f7ddf88d86bc3afe213258399c3d557d70e5%40%3Cdev.iotdb.apache.org%3E