I think it is necessary to open the issue of github, because it is the first
place that users think of to submit problems, but it is not related to the
tracking of jira! In the traditional enterprise development, let alone let the
customer use issue to submit the problem, even let him write to paper is very
rare thing... So if, as teacher jiang ning said, jira is a necessary place,
then we developers should pay attention to using it, but it is better to
discuss with users on issue than using dingtalk! So my conclusion is, open
issue, but our community developers to do, should first input jira, then
development! This is a place for intuitive discussion with users