Would something like this be an option?
https://boardgenius.io/

Seems to be a tool that syncs github issues and jira ... perhaps some tooling
down that road would be a good idea?

This way the RM doesn't have to maintain the Release Notes with closed issues
from multiple systems and people wanting to work on stuff don't have to check
two systems.

Chris

Am 03.01.20, 10:35 schrieb "Xiangdong Huang" <saint...@gmail.com>:

    > and it should clearly describe how we work after opening issue

    absolutely +1

    Xiangdong Huang
    School of Software, Tsinghua University

     黄向东