Hi,

Release big version at a fixed schedule is controllable. Bugfix version
release could be separated into two:

Suppose we just released a version.

(1) If someone fixes a non-critical bug in this version, we could start a
discussion:

"how about release the next minor version 2 weeks later."

This will make everyone comfortable to catch up with the release.

(2) If someone fixes a critical bug in this version, we could discuss:

"We just fix a critical bug, how about release now?"

________

On this occasion, this could be a critical bug

> * IOTDB-1693 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IOTDB-1693> fix IoTDB
restart does not truncate broken ChunkGroup bug

The restart will leave some dirty data in TsFile, which causes the
TsFileSequenceRead to throw an exception.

Therefore, release 0.12.3 is ok from me :)

Thanks,
Jialin Qiao
School of Software, Tsinghua University

乔嘉林