Hi,
It seems there have one bug fix pr not merged[1],
I think after the pr was merged, then we can release v0.12.3.

[1] https://github.com/apache/iotdb/pull/4015

Thanks,
---------------------------------------
Houliang Qi
BONC, Ltd
On 09/23/2021 09:15,Haonan Hou<hhao...@outlook.com> wrote:
Hi,

It seems that it's over 3 days after this discussion. And more bug-fix PRs
merged into rel/0.12 branch.

Shall we release v0.12.3 now?
If so, I would like to do the releasing works.

Best,
Haonan Hou