OK, thanks Andi.

Well, for myself I'm happy to leave these classes in isis-core-applib, ie
where you've moved them.  In any case, suspect folk will be moving to Java
9 in the next year, and so we're gonna have to figure out a way to bundle
Isis for both Java 8 and Java 9 (ie with module-info.java).  In the
module-info.java we'll just not export that new package.

Cheers
Dan