On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 3:40 PM, Thomas Müller <thomas.muel...@day.com> wrote:
> I suggest to allow delayed initialization (allow, not require). For
> some storage backends, the repository could initialize when opening
> the first session.

-1

Repository/storage is critical for most of application, I would prefer
to initialise the repository at first place and make sure everything
is correctly for repository. The repository initialisation sometimes
could take a much longer time than session login, lazy initialisation
could also give bad response time for first user access.

If user want delay the initialisation, may create the repository
reference only when first accessed.

-Guo