Hi Roy,

Let me thank you for all the hard work you put into Jackrabbit and its related projects! While it is sad to see long time members go, I'm sure we are still going to see you around with all your involvement in the ASF. I certainly hope to continue receiving guidance from your side if necessary. Your voice will always be heard in this PMC.

So far we had the (unwritten and implicit rule) to make all our committers PMC members and vice versa. Before I move forward, could you let me know whether you also resign from being a committer? There is no pressure in doing so, but I would like to notify the PMC in case we deviate from a long standing habit.

Michael