Hi Roy,

I took care of the necessary steps. You are now no longer committer
nor PMC member of Apache Jackrabbit. I also updated the team page [1]
and moved your name to "Emeritus and former members. Note that you
might have to unsubscribe from jackrabbit-private@ yourself as I'm not
sure whether Whimsy took care of this.

Michael

[1] http://jackrabbit.apache.org/jcr/jackrabbit-team.html