Yes, I prefer to keep that Committer = PMC to the extent that it is possible,
so please remove my commit bit as well.

We have a longstanding tradition for HTTP Server that any of the emeritus folks
are welcome to come back at any time in the future. I expect that will be the
case for Jackrabbit as well.

I think of the PMC as the folks actively watching over the project, which I
just don’t have the bandwidth to do right now. If it were only a temporary
leave, I wouldn’t bother to change my status, but I plan to spend the next few
years a little closer to the operating system and network protocols.

Cheers,

....Roy