Any chance we could accelerate the schedule a little bit?   Maybe aim
for 1 week of user testing followed the formal release process?  It
would happen to work out well for me if the release was final at least
a few days before the end of the month (around say the 25th or 26th).
All this baring any showstoppers of course.

I've already started running the snapshot, and things seem to work well.

-Stephen