Stephen,

Let's see how it goes - you mentioned 3-4 weeks, as did Rob, so I worked back from that and started ASAP. If things go well, we can start the vote next week and have some overlap.

If you want to prompt on users@ and/or ping specific groups who we know should be testing that will accelerate the process. We can give people the chance - it's up to them to take it or not.

And any JIRA triage you have a moment for [do-repeat :-)]

Cray and IBM have reported which is good.

How about your org?  Any migration issues?

We (Epimorphics) are running with SNAPSHOTs in deployment but then I both find and fix bugs that arise in our work.

It would be good to hear from Mario Briggs of IBM as well as they have a different interest.

Personally, I am happy with the state of the codebase and a link to the email to users@ got (re)tweeted enough.

        Andy