On 09/06/15 17:11, aj...@virginia.edu wrote:
I don't see any actual references in the documentation to rdfcat. Perhaps it
can be deprecated?

Interesting question - how to deprecate a command line tool?

Print a "This is deprecated message" to stderr?

As a Jena3 step we can be faster with migration.
jena.rdfcat => only a message saying "use riot"?

But first - is "riot" a good enough replacement? Does it need more documentation? (probabaly "yes" as facilities got added incrementally : "--formatted=FORMAT" needs to be the default output style and streaming require intervention).

        Andy

---
A. Soroka
The University of Virginia Library