In the PR I submitted a day or two ago, I added a "DEPRECATED: Please use riot
instead" message to the help of rdfcat, but I didn't have it emit that message
to stderr on all runs. That seems like a good move to me. I'll add that, and we
can then decide whether to go all the way to having that be the _only_ think
rdfcat does in Jena 3.

---
A. Soroka
The University of Virginia Library