+1  After some thought I agree too.

== Question on the CSV stuff and perhaps a "policy" idea. ==

Does the CSV conceptually just do IO into the graph?

How closely are we aligned with RDF-Commons?

Does it make sense that we urge (push is too strong a word) load/save of
non-standard format (like CSV) to RDF-Commons where it might benefit a
wider audience and have more development backing?

I guess the "policy" idea is to look for synergies with RDF-Commons and act
accordingly.

Claude

<http://like-like.xenei.com>