I agree that Any23 could be a good home for it, and better than Commons RDF, which seems to be more focused on the basic RDF API, and I also agree that we should keep an ongoing policy of trying to work with Commons RDF when possible. I don't think any development we have in the immediate future is of great impact there, but as we evolve Jena's API it would be nice to do it in a way that supports Commons RDF's goal of interop, when that is practical for us.

---
A. Soroka