Well, it is a minimal implementation of the graph store on Casandra.
Nothing in the way of query optimization or the like, but it should be
functional.  Since Cassandra does not do "joins" I am not certain that
there is much more that could be done.

It might make more sense to implement a store on one of the big data query
engines but I have not looked into that.

Another options would be to add client side (or mid-tier) caching to speed
up queries.  I have a primitive caching system in the latest PA4RDF code
but it handles the special case where we know the subject and just want the
properties of that subject.

Claude

<http://like-like.xenei.com>